This looks to be a great starter set for a student in Orchestra class at their school or to just practice at home. The Violin has the following functions.
- 4/4 (Full Size) violin with solid hand-carved 1-piece maple back, neck and side, solid hand-carved spruce top with beautiful varnish finish & inlaid purfling
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs chin rest, and tailpiece with 4 detachable fine tuners
- Cecilio 92D chromatic / string tuner with metronome, 2 x Brazil wood bows with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Includes: Lightweight hard case, adjustable shoulder rest, 2 bridges, quality rosin cake, and an extra set of violin strings.
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects
There’s also 3/4th size and 1/2 size for about the same price so if a full size is too large for your child you can go with the SMALLER size and pay a couple dollars more.