This weeks 15 minute recipe is an easy one using left over fish from salmon night. This was inspired by an old favorite Thai recipe for fish soup my husband likes.
The recipe is easy, you are just using cabbage, a few herbs, Asian oils and salmon.
- 2 cups cooked leftover flaked salmon
- 1/2 cabbage shredded
- 2 tablespoons red chili oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 4 tablespoons chili & garlic paste
- fill medium stock pan half way with water and add all herbs and sauces. Let simmer and toss in cabbage. Let cook for 10 minutes and add left over salmon. Let simmer for 5 minutes and serve immediately.
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Paninis by Better in Bulk
- Bean Sprout Fried Rice by Cute as a Fox
- Nutella-Fluffernutter by Around My Family Table
- Curry Ginger Chicken Salad Crostini by Jen’s Journey
- 10 Minute Gluten Free Pizza by Mama Dweeb
- Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry with Lemon Sauce by Home Cooking Memories
- Easy Fish Soup by Emily’s Frugal Tips
Head over to our #15MinuteSuppers Pinterest Board to see all the past recipes and more delicious goodness!