Online deal shopping is my favorite way to save money. There is so much out there and you can literally save thousands of dollars every year just by looking online before you purchase in store. If you aren’t careful though you might end up spending more then you bargained for.
Promotionalcodes.com challenged me to shop Black Friday and other holidays using codes found on their site. I posted many of these codes on Facebook on Black Friday so my readers could also get these wonderful deals. For me, it paid off big time.
- I shopped at Forever21.com and saved 70% off
- I shopped online at Torrid.com and saved 70%
- I shopped at NoMoreRack and saved about 90% and even though I had a lot of trouble with their customer service I did get my products in time for Christmas.
- Do make sure to take advantage of the “promotional code” box at checkout
- Do stack coupons as some retailers allow you to use more than one coupon or code in the same offer, especially with free shipping coupons
- Do check back regularly. Coupons are being uploaded on a daily basis.
- Do follow your favorite brands on social media sites as they often will provide special offers for their followers
- Don’t make an in-store purchase without comparing prices online. You can often find the item cheaper online PLUS most retailers offer free shipping
- Don’t pay for coupons as an upfront fee for access to deals is often a sign they are fraudulent. Coupons are meant to save you money – they shouldn’t cost you anything. Likewise, never give out personal information in order to get promotional codes or discounts
- Don’t be committed to one brand or store only. Comparison shop online to find the best deal for the product you’re looking for
Promotional Codes gave me a list of Do’s and don’t of online shopping that I’d like to share with you. I think it’s got a lot of valuable information in it.
Let us know if Promotional Codes tips helped you by commenting.