I listen to music while doing school work or when trying to relax. Often I take my phone in the bathroom with me when soaking in the tub. I like to listen to all kinds of music, from classical to rap. So I was super excited to get to review this Google Chromecast Audio from Best Buy. I received 2 of them so I handed one over to my 15 year old son who also loves to listen to music.
Plus I can listen to music hand free while I do the dishes, cook dinner, or clean other parts of the house. The only thing that motivates me to clean house is music.
I picture a cleaner house and a happier son now that we have these Google Chromecast Audio devices.
The Google Chromecast Audio is super easy to set up. The box tells you exactly what to do, and there really is no confusion. The directions are very clear and easy to understand.
With Guest Mode you are able to share playlists from their phone to your speakers. Pretty cool right! This will be great for my son and his friends.
What You Should Know About Google Chromecast Audio
- Play music on your speakers, wireless from your phone, speakers, or laptop or computer.
- Uses wifi instead of Bluetooth. * My husband was not a fan of this because he was not able to get wifi to work in his car through his phone.
- Listen to your favorite music on your speakers. You can pause or change music with ease.
- Crystal clear sound. It is loud, clear, and beautiful!
- Powered by cloud, so you get crystal clear sound
- Stream millions of songs, stations, and podcasts through your favorite apps like Apple Music and Pandora.
- Play music everywhere through the use of multiroom! *My husband really enjoyed this feature.
Pick up a Google Chromecast Audio today at Best Buy!
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.