Who doesn’t love a homemade soda. When you add chocolate it becomes the perfect party drink. This chocolate soda is so easy to make and it is low carb so it won’t ruin your diet!
Leave off the whipped cream and it is Liquid Amino Diet friendly to!
This low carb chocolate soda is kid approved, only 3 ingredients and won’t rot your teeth. If you have a Soda Stream like we do it is a great way to make economical soda. Even if you don’t have a soda stream you can still make this with any carbonated water.
- To make this easy low carb chocolate soda you will need
- 32 oz bottle of carbonated water.
- 1/4 cup Torani Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh whipped topping.
- Pour 1/4 cup of Torani syrup slowly into bottle of carbonated water and then slowly tilt bottle side to side until it is thoroughly mixed in. Pour into glass and top with whipping cream. No sweetener is required because the Torani syrup is sweetened with Splenda but if you wanted to add a sweetener I recommend 2 drops of chocolate stevia.