Emily’s Frugal Tips is participating to give my readers a great new giveaway that could potentially save hundreds of dollars on dental work every year. I sure hope that you enjoy this giveaway and good luck to everyone who enters. Don’t forget that you can’t win if you never entered so be sure to ENTER!
Did you know that your child’s dental costs make up nearly 20% of his or her total health care expenses? Well, get ready to discover a great dental insurance alternative to help you save 10-60% on most dental care procedures… DentalPlans.com!
If you’re not familiar with DentalPlans.com, think of them as a discount club for dental care at more than 100,000 participating dentists across the country. To help people without dental insurance take a bite out of rising dental costs, individuals and families can visit DentalPlans.com to compare 30+ Discount Dental Plans by ZIP code.
DentalPlans.com Quick Facts:
- More than 30 plans to search for, compare and view sample savings.
- Savings at more than 100,000 dentists across the country.
- Savings of 10% to 60% on most dental care procedures.
- Savings on orthodontia, cosmetic and pediatric dentistry with select plans.
- No annual limits, health restrictions, paperwork hassles or waiting periods.
- Most plans activate within three business days.
- Plans start at $79.95 per year for individuals and $129.95 per year for families.