2. Create a decorative hat box from a dress that is out of style, but full of character.
3. Create a stylish T-shirt scarf for crisp spring nights that are too hot for a winter scarf.
4. Create a storage bag from old shorts to hold all your odds and ends in the laundry room or your garage.
5. Create a sewing machine cover from old jeans that looks retro chic.
6 Create pot holders from old jeans.
7. Create a maxi skirt from old T-shirts.
8. Create new clothes for your child’s baby and Barbie dolls from old dresses.
9. Create a sweater for old Rover from an outdated cable knit sweater to keep him warm when he goes outside.
10. Create a cozy turtleneck sweater for your dog, for when it is too cold for lounging on the back of your chair on those crisp winter nights.
When it comes to using old clothes that you and your family have outgrown, or are simply out-of-date styles or patterns, keep in mind that there are other ways to reuse these pieces. the upcycle ideas mentioned above are great ways to be environmentally friendly while saving a little money in the process. Let your creativity shine by creating an abundance of other things. Let your imagination be your guide and create!