I am a member of the Shoplet review team and get to try out lots of great products form this amazing company. What many don’t realize is they don’t just deal in office supplies and office stationary. They have great deals on promotional products and promotional shirts for your organizations events in addition to their huge selection of office needs.
Recently I got to test out House of Doolittle Products for business planning. Knowing that I am disorganized and a bad procrastinator I took the challenge as a way to become a better blogger and business person.
I received a two color desk calendar that I love. The boxes are just large enough that I can write a daily checklist in and be able to stay on task. It provides a helpful visual for me since I am a visualizer and need to see what I need to do to stay on task throughout the day.
House of Doolittle Two Colored Monthly Desk Calendar has the following features.
- House Of Doolittle Two-Color Monthly Desk Pad Calendar w/Large Notes Section
- Deep blue and gray printing set off blue simulated leather binding for a rich look.
- Large section ruled for notes.
- Full-year reference calendar makes planning
I also received a weekly business planner that I also love. I do well when I use a weekly planner that has space to fill in appointments, to do lists, ect. This planner has a two page spreadsheet that makes it easy for me to write down the day’s workload. As a professional blogger this is very helpful because I often so much work to do that I easily forget something important if it’s not written down.
House of Doolittle Weekly Business Planner has the following features
- House Of Doolittle Weekly Business Planner
- Wire bound planner features two pages per week.
- Each two-page spread lists appointment times along with expenses for the week to keep track of your busy schedule.
- Also included are informational pages: area codes, time zone, toll free numbers, air miles, road miles, time zones, weights and measures, metric conversion, recycling information, monthly birthstones/flowers and anniversary yearly gift list.
A lot of our office supply stores have closed so I am unable to find certain things locally. Shoplet is a great go to site for office supplies because I know I can find what I need, I trust that the items will be shipped quickly and they are an honest company. You can find a lot of business supplies on the Shoplet website for great prices.