Stay tuned for more Holiday Gift Guides to be posted in the next couple of weeks! We’re unleashing a new series of gift guides this year catered to people who want a themed gift idea to give their friends and family.
Get practical gift ideas, and useful tools for your favorite baker. Tonight’s list is all creative gift ideas for the baker in mind. Do you know someone who is a killer cupcake maker? Maybe you burn cakes but your sister makes a mean red velvet? A gift basket with these convenient baking essentials is not only a practical gift, but something that won’t be regifted in the future. Plus, if you give them baking tools chances are pretty high that it will pay off in baked goodies for you later on. I know my friends and family love creative gift giving, and I think your friends and family will to.
Thanks to a Frugal Home for this list
10 Baking Ideas to Gift Like a Pro
These gifts are all under $15, and combined would make a great creative gift basket for the baker in your life. Hopefully through these shopping ideas you will find something for the baker in your life. Don’t forget to check back for more gift ideas for the rest of your shopping list. Visit our full list of gift ideas that we have reviewed, and chosen to feature in our 2015 Holiday Gift Guide.
Every baker needs Baking Equipment that will last, won’t break easily, and can be used over again. And having extra tools in my kitchen helps me come up with Baking ideas for my family. One of my kids loves to Bake cookies, and Make Baked bread, and other fresh baked goods usually by scratch.
1. Wilton 415-0906 Dessert Decorator Plus this is probably one of the most practical gifts you can give a baker. With 5 tips to make decorating easy, a pull out plunger for easy cleaning, and easily held regardless if you are right or left handed this is a versatile tool to have on hand. These are also a favorite among kids baking when parents are supervising because it makes the parent’s job easier.
2. Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Cookie Pan Value Set a 3 piece set features non stick for easy removal of baked goods and cleaning. Farberware is a name brand of baking pan that most bakers prefer to have in their kitchens. I have a few myself, and love them. Flat cookie sheets are great to have on hand for creative baking projects, and allows baking ideas to flourish.
3. Silicone Mini Muffin Pans, Makes 24 you can never have too many muffin and cupcake pans, and when they are made from silicone you definitely cannot have enough. Silicone is so versatile, cupcakes and muffins will practically fall out of these pans with little effort. I actually have ones for bread, and use them all of the time. You cannot go wrong with silicone. This one holds 24 molds.
4. Wilton ColorSwirl 3 Color Coupler every baker needs decorating tips and couplers, and you can never have enough decorating bags either. This one allows you to swirl up to 3 colors at a time! The Color Swirl 3-Color Coupler seamlessly blends 2-3 color icings as you pipe. Choose from double swirl or triple swirl colors. With these swirl options there will be plenty of inspiration for baking ideas.
5. Baker’s Secret Nonstick Cooling Rack, Set of 2these truly are a bakers secret, and I could not live without cooling racks. These are great for pouring chocolate over baked goods, and a must have for doughnuts. Speaking of doughnuts, look below for an awesome nonstick pan.
6. Wilton Nonstick 6-Cavity Donut Pan can you say baked doughnuts using cake ingredients? Heck yes! This is something you are going to want to gift to someone living inside your home. It is going to inspire them to bake donuts, lots and lots of homemade fresh doughnuts. doughnut holes, cake doughnuts, easy breakfast doughnuts. YUM. Fresh donuts are also really easy to make when you have the right tools. There’s no need to fry them either. You can bake fresh doughnuts in the oven.
7. Wilton Angled Icing Spatula specifically developed with the decorator in mind! The handle is shaped for comfort and control and the angled blade keeps fingers out of icing.Great item for a bakers gift basket. Also a great item to include with the doughnut pan above, and the cooling rack.
8. Wilton 300 Count Rainbow Bright Standard Baking Cups these brightly colors baking cups are sure to add a spark of creativity to cupcake and muffins, especially simple cake mix cupcakes. Or if paper is not your things silcone baking cups are the next best thing.
9. Lecoolife 24-pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups / Cupcake Liners this 24 pack of silicone baking cups can be washed by hand or ran through the dishwasher! Brightly colors, and durable for long lasting baking needs. A great edition to a bakers dream gift basket for sure. These silicone baking cups will make easy cupcake making.
10. AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat – 2 Pack with this two-pack set of silicone baking mats, you can skip the cooking spray, pan greasing, and parchment paper. Placed directly on an existing cookie sheet or counter top, the silicone mats offer a wonderful alternative, helping to promote healthier results and ultimate convenience when baking or candy making in the kitchen. The baking mats fit directly on half-sheet pans and measure 11-5/8 by 16-1/2 inches each.
Do you like to Bake cookies? What’s your favorite cookie to make? Tell me in the comments below